Journalism Jobs in Ashburn VA
Production Assistant - Washington Journal
- Job DescriptionGENERAL FUNCTION:Assist with the production of C-SPAN#39;s Washington Journal, the network#39;s daily live morning viewer call-in program. RESPONSIBILITIES: Assists Producer in the prod...
Journal Production Manager
- The Production Manager will supervise a team of Production Editors (7-9 direct reports) and support company initiatives. Primary responsibilities are outlined below.* Manage and monitor production sch...
- WUSA9, the TEGNA-owned station in Washington, D.C., is seeking a talented Multi-Skilled Journalist, who will work as an on-air reporter. You have a strong talent for capturing and conveying breaking n...
Journal Marketing Manager
- Chemical Abstracts Service, a
- Division and Unit OverviewThe Sales and Marketing Department is responsible for developing marketing strategies and implementing sales programs for the ACS Publications Division's product lines. Inher...
Principal Journalist, OPIS
- Job Description:OPIS is a thriving energy pricing, news, and software provider. We provide transparency through real-time news, pricing services, educational courses, software tools and market-specifi...
- The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a 12-week, part-time, unpaid internship. However, if your availability is...
Legal Reporter (Level 1 Journalist)
- Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Reuters is seeking a Legal Reporter to hit the ground running covering litigation in courts across the U.S. The Legal Reporter will have the instincts and sources to deliver distinctive coverage of hi...
- By selecting "Apply" above, you indicate you have read and acknowledge the Storyful Applicant Privacy Notice, including data transfers as described in the Notice.Storyful is an equal opportunity emplo...
- Alexa Rank 0 | Country Rank 0